Saturday, November 28, 2009

A lot of people have been commenting on my sweet potato burrito I had yesterday. The recipe can be found in this post:


This morning I woke up to some fresh snow! We have been without snow for a while, as we have been having above normal temperatures in Saskatchewan. Time to put the winter tires on!!



Breakfast this morning was a lovely bowl of mocha oats (1/2 cup chocolate milk, 1/2 cup coffee, 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 banana sliced on top):



And liquid crack of course:



I spent the morning shopping for house stuff ... before and after pictures in about 1 week!!!!

Lunch was a green monster:



I had a really light lunch because it is the hubby's work Christmas party tonight, and we will be eating all sorts of delicious food - so I wanted to save room! We are going to a Japanese restaurant where they cook the food right at your table!!

Starting today, we have a Christmas party every Saturday until Christmas!! You have no idea how happy that makes me :-0

Do you have Christmas parties to go to this year? When is your first one?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the hubby's Christmas party! My first one is next weekend. I'm so excited!

Anais said...

Haha, should've guessed that the post "sweet potato burrito" would've had the recipe :P I don't think I have any Christmas parties to go to this year :(

Simply Life said...

I'll be going to a christmas party at work in a few weeks and can't wait!

Amber said...

I'm SO jealous of the snow! There still is none in Kamloops!

You have a ton of Christmas parties to go to! Next week I have my work one and then one with my friends on Saturday night and then Eric's work Christmas party when I get back home!

Anonymous said...

Aw, nothing like a few holiday parties to get you in the holiday mood! Have fun!

Unknown said...

I won't have any Christmas parties this year!! Although my old work ones were no fun anyways. i could use some funnnnnnnnnnn :)

Your mocha oats look YUM!!!

Simple Daisy said...

We are having a Christmas party in 2 weeks!! Yippee...it's so fun and I always look forward to it:)

Anonymous said...

I have a works Christmas party in a few weeks (after my holiday off work) and then on Christmas Eve we finish work at 12:00 and all head into the pub next door and then into Leeds for drinks. I also have friends Christmas parties to go to too, so it's going to be a busy December.

I passed a blog award on to you.

Taylor

Tricia said...

My first one is this weekend. So soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm back!! OMG chocolate milk instead of regular milk in oats?! GENIUS!

Anonymous said...

Have fun! My job has a pretty nice holiday party on December 17, I think. Last year the food was excellent!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time @ the Xmas party! We do have a work party - but I'm on course that night :(...sucks, it was a blast last year - with a craaaaazyyy buffet - stuffed ;)...but my own clinc where I work are going to get together the following weekend for a big potluck and drinks at a co-worker's house - should be fun :)

Low said...

Oh I love hibachi! Yum!