Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Is it only Tuesday? It feels like I have gone through a whole week already ... blech.

I am not being very productive with my thesis peeps ... I am just having trouble getting into my groove (I think it is because there are so many other things I would rather be doing).

Breakfast this morning was a bowl of POM oats:



I added the arils of 1 POM to the oats as they cooked, and then topped them with 1 tsp of mini chocolate chips, and organic unsweetened coconut.

My mid-morning snack was 1/2 of a glo-bar:



Lunch was leftover chicken, and sweet potatoes:



As well as a fruit cup:



And some cheese:



Dinner was Ristorante Dr. Oetker Spinach pizza:


(The pieces are mini)

And a large side salad:


(lettuce, mushrooms, tomatoes, green onions, green peppers, cranberries, almonds, cheese, and a fig balsamic dressing).

I did some work for my thesis tonight, but no writing - just more research.
There is NO way I will have my draft done for tomorrow like I hoped. Crappy.

I am done working for the night, and am going to make a snack and sneak in a 1/2 hour show with the hubby.

I want to make a Christmas CD (or buy one) over the next few days ...
Any song or CD suggestions?

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Your breakfast looks AMAZING!!!!!!!
Christmas music. Colbie Calliat has a great song out. Mistletoe I think? I'm not a huge Christmas song fan and I love that one!!

Anonymous said...

love that breakfast..and pizza! ive never heard of that brand!

Simply Life said...

Yum, another delicious looking pizza!!!

Anonymous said...

I was raised on the John Denver and the Muppets Christmas album, so I'm afraid I'm not much help.

Anonymous said...

The spinach pizza looks amazing. I've actually heard of Dr Oetker products, so I'll be looking out for that.

I love all the pop Christmas songs like Slade, Paul Mcartney, Wham, Wizzard even Cliff Richard. That's the sort of music we play at work around Christmas.

Taylor

Anonymous said...

Your salad looks so fresh and delicious- reminding me that I need groceries!

Low said...

I always find that last assignment to be the most difficult to complete. I had to turn in a big portfolio before I could graduate and it definitely took me up until the very last minute.

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Breakfast looks amazing!!

Yelena said...

I like the Mariah Carey Christmas CD. It's old, but really good!

Mmm...pom oats! I've never had them before, only in my oatmeal cookie.

Alaina said...

You cannot go wrong with Ella Fitzgerald's "Ella Wishes You a Swingin' Christmas". It is the best! Very jazzy and sophisticated, but still fun. Other classics include: Boney M's Christmas (I think every family with kids our age had that album); Roger Whittaker; Nana Moskouri; and Harry Belafonte. I am really dating myself as a child of the 80's. For individual songs "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" by Barenaked Ladies/Sarah Mclachlan is great.

Anonymous said...

Mmm...I love spinach pizza...or spinach anything! BTW I don't know if you've heard of a fine frenzy but they have a christmas cd out!

Nicci said...

love, love , love Spinach pizza!

Anonymous said...

AHHHH I think my comment got deleted. 1) love your breakfast combos. I eat the same thing everyday but I love it :( 2) a fine frenzy came out with an xmas cd and i wanna get it. If not, buy the charlie brown one!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Ooooh, I really like A Fine Frenzy!