Tuesday, November 17, 2009


Good evening bloggie pants.

So today I felt a new sense of freedom, not having any classes or tests to worry about. I felt guilty all day though, like I was procrastinating and not doing homework that I should be doing - I guess it takes a while for that feeling to wear off!!

Before I get to my eats from today, last night I had a BIG snack because that test made me hannngry, and I eaten my dinner at 4:00 yesterday. My snack was some brown rice with hot sauce:



An orange:



And some pickles and cheese:



This morning for breakfast I had some eggs and rye toast:



And a glass of orange juice:



Lunch was a frozen dinner (Now that I am a little less busy, I will have time for better lunches I hope), and a babybel cheese. Yes I am addicted:



I also had vanilla yogurt topped with frozen blueberries, that melted just in time for lunch:



For dinner this evening I made a lovely veggie and tofu stir-fry with some Asian noodles tossed in to bulk it up:





I always eat stir-fry with chop sticks. It totally tastes better that way :-)

After dinner the hubby and I went shopping for picture frames and spent WAY too much money. We have been blowing through cash like it is going out of style lately, as we are busy decorating our newly (almost 100%) finished basement. I want it to be ready for all the Christmas festivities that will be taking place at our home. Before and after pictures will be up within a couple weeks for sure!!!

After blowing a million dollars (give or take a few bucks) we went for lattes to the local Starbucks/ Chapters. My city has no free standing Starbucks!!! Crazy hey!! They are all inside of either the Chapters/ Safeway/ or a hotel. I got a skinny, decaf, 1/2 sweet gingerbread latte.



Now I am about to make a soothing concoction for my throat, as I woke up with a sore throat ... again. Didn't this happen like 3 weeks ago!!?

What is your typical coffee order?

Also, before I forget ... Check out Taylor's blog for a great giveaway!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i get soy lattes-i really like the taste/texture of soy in coffee!

Devan said...

mm i love eating my food with chop sticks.. makes it taste more.. aunthentic!! haha

my usual drink is a peppermint tea. or SF cinnamon dolce americano :)

Devan said...

Oh! and I cant wait to see the before and after pictures of your place :)

Anonymous said...

yumm gingerbread latte! peppermint mocha is DEF my fav

Sophia said...

Your Asian noodles look really good! I hope you didn't use ketchup like my stupid school did. lol.

My typical coffee order: Grande Americano!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you made your eggs. That's my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see the pictures! Your eats look fabulous...

I order a Skim Awake Tea Latte with one pump of Pumpkin Spice- It is divine! Im not a coffee drinker, so this is perfect for me!

Anais said...

Seriously you're all done?? Lucky you!! Enjoy it though, you totally deserve it :)

Question for you: HOW do you make your tofu look so good? I made some last week and it was like rubber :(

My Starbucks order is grande nonfat coffee misto (it's only $2.47 and tastes like a latte!)

Anonymous said...

Brown rice and hot sauce is so good. Well, anything with hot sauce is good :)

Unknown said...

mmmmm starbucks... two favorite drinks Soy Chai YUM or a decaf soy peppermint latte- sooo delicious!!!!!! :)

Have a great day!
Jess

Low said...

Brown rice with hot sauce is genius! Congrats on being finished!

Yelena said...

I can't wait until I'm finished- but for now, looming guilt all the way!

I am boring with my coffee now that we have an espresso machine- all I want is regular coffee!

Heidi @ Fighting with Food said...

I could not read that whole post without getting seriously hungry! The Pita Pizza and those muffins.. holy yum!
It's so funny to see how different your Lean Cuisine "Spa" boxes look in Canada, by the way.

My favorite order at Starbucks is always a Skinny Vanilla Latte (in any size) with extra foam. Something about that vanilla-laced foam is outstanding!