Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good evening peeps! Today is GREY CUP day in Canada - which is like the Super Bowl for Canadians!!! My provinces team is playing in the Grey cup, and we are currently winning! This is a really big deal! GO RIDERS!!!!!!!!

Last night the hubby and I went to his work Christmas party. He snapped a pic of me on the way out the door:


We started the night at a Japanese restaurant, where they cook the food at your table and do tricks with the knives.

The hubby and I shared this mini dynamite roll:


And an order of gyoza:


The waiter then started cooking the main courses at the table:


He even made little volcanoes out of a stack of onion slices:


We got egg soup and rice:



I had the seafood special with lobster, shrimp and scallops:


The lobster was not in this pic, but you can see it in the one of the chef cooking.

This morning we were up early to do some stuff around the house. Breakfast was egg in a hole, and OJ:



Lunch was mac and cheese :-)


After lunch the hubby and I went shopping for house stuff and spent an obscene amount of money. We have been going CRAZY with the spending lately - ooops! Oh well, we can always make more money - that is my theory.

We went to hubby's parents house for dinner and had beef stew:

(I had to snap a pick of the leftovers they sent home with us because I forgot my camera).

I also had a glass of crystal light and a small bun.
Dessert was one oatmeal, raisin cookie.

I would like to thank Taylor from JoyOfFood for passing this award on to me:


Now I need to tell you 7 things about myself, and pass the award onto 7 other bloggers.
I could pass this award on to all of you, but since I can only pick 7, I would like to pass the award on to:

DairyFreeBetty

I'm an Eating Machine
Greens and Jeans
Jocelyn Eats Fresh
Low and Behold
MyMarbleRye
ThroughGreenEyes

7 Things About Myself:

1) I love Hello kitty, and collect Hello Kitty things (I had dishes, and have been wanting to use them, but somehow they have gone missing during the renovations) :-(

2) I always check my cutlery before I use it (at home, restaurants, wherever) to make sure they are clean, and the dishwasher didn't leave any surprises behind. If they are not clean, I switch them with the hubby's cutlery :-) He is aware of this.

3) I think it is disgusting if people use hot water to brush their teeth.

4) I love stickers, and have a very large collection. I rarely use them as a teacher though.

5) Home Alone is my absolute favourite Christmas movie, and I watch it at least once every year around Christmas.

6) I love leg warmers, and leggings, and I don't care if other people like them or not - I wear them.

7) I get bored very easily, even though I always have a million things I can or should be doing.

~Tell me something interesting about you!~

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always always have to put in my right contact first and then left. but when i take them out, the left comes out before the right. OCD, i am.

Anais said...

Awww thanks!!! :) I totally love Home Alone as well... it really makes it feel like Christmas, I should definitely find it on DVD (currently have it on...cassette. lol)

You look BEAUTIFUL in that dress! And the dress is amazing too, so christmassy! :)

Sophia said...

lol, Home Alone? Really? I need to watch that movie again. It's been too long!

Teppanyaki! Those are always fun! :D

Yelena said...

I love your dress and also that the party was at a Japanese restaurant- my favorite!

My random fact is that I have to cut my apple into 8 pieces- 4 slices. I suppose it's a little OCD!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!! Now I'm going to have to think of 7 really awesome things... I have to ditto everyone on the dress! So cute!

Amber said...

You looked great! Sounds like a fun party!

I get bored very easily too. I also multitask wayy too much!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag!!! You are so sweet!!

You looked sooo pretty for your Christmas party!! The food looked amazing too. Looks like a great night!!

:)

Devan said...

you look beautiful!!
i loove my leg warmers. i wear them daily! its cold.. i need too ;) haha
and home alone is AWESOME

Karly said...

what a horrible end to that rider game hey?!?!

you look awesome in that dress though! so cute!

Simply Life said...

Wow, your entire meal at the Japanese restaurant sounds so good!!

Anonymous said...

I've never "won" anything before! Thank you!! I'm crying like Halle Berry at the Oscars when she won! BTW 1) cute dress and cute figure! HOLLA! 2) I have been spending like crazy too. As long as everything you buy will be used, I DON'T feel guilty.

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous girl and I adore that dress.
We have a lot in common, I have loads of Hello Kitty things too and I used to collect stickers (although I don't have the collection anymore)and I love the first 2 Home Alone films.

Taylor

Anonymous said...

Love that dress! Looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

your dress is super cute!

Low said...

Love your dress! You look a lot like a girl I went to high school with!

Thanks for the award :) Made my day!

Katie said...

Hello!! Glad you had a goodnight at your husbands party for work : ) you looked so pretty!! Hibachi is so yummy!!! I LOVE Hello Kitty too and love collecting Hello Kity stuff!! Leggings rock too!! Have a great night!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment on the drawing ! hahha i like it a lot too!

hello kitty! =D

Nicci said...

Oh,I love going to the Hibachi places. I like when the set the onion on fire too. you look great in your dress too!

eatmovelove said...

Oh man...your #5 and#7 totally me!!! And I love National Lampoons Xmas Vacation too ;)

Love your review post for your "Blog-o-versary"! I'm going back through your old posts now :)

Thanks for your comment on my post too...I still have no idea what to do...re: the city or super-duper smalllll town ...:(