Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Day of Indulgence (and work ...)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my American Readers! (And anyone else celebrating thanksgiving today)!

Thanksgiving was in October for Canadians like me, but I still want to tell you all what I am thankful for today:

1) I am thankful for my health
2) I am thankful for my family (they mean EVERYTHING).
3) I am thankful for my friends (I have the greatest group of friends and I love them!)
4) I am so thankful that it is almost the end of the semester.
5) I am thankful that I have an AMAZING job to go to everyday with a group of young people that I am so proud of and so glad to be able to spend each day with.
5) I am thankful that I have so many wonderful readers! I love you guys!

What are you thankful for today?

Eats today:

This morning I had a green monster (surprise, surprise):



Throughout the day I also had 2 Christmas oranges:



And just when you are thinking I am all "green monsters, and nutrients" woooahhhhh, I go and get all crazy on you and eat CRAP for the rest of the day :-)
Crap from Costco to be exact.

Lunch was a piece of pepperoni pizza from costco, but my camera ate the pic.

Dinner was this:



I am wild like that. I ate 1/2.

And just when you thought I couldn't get any crazier for one day ... I drank this:

Align Center
(coke zero ... aka ... poison in a cup - that I shared with the hubby).

I need to restrain my rebellious side, I know ;-)

After my nutritious square meal, I went for a 1 hour massage. Ahhhhh pure bliss!

If I was a millionaire I would totally get a massage a day.
What about you - what would you indulge in?



10 comments:

Devan said...

i would indulge in facials, shoes, and massages <3
and a whole foods meal, fit for a princess ( ie: me)
;)
xox

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Wonderful "thankful for" post!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the massage a day! I'm thankful for the husband, my family and friends.

Anais said...

Haha, food from Costco is always GIGANTIC! I would totally get massages too. My back has been hurting so much lately that it would be very much needed!

Anonymous said...

Just ran across your blog and it's great! After being an avid OhSheGlows follower and seeing so many other people lately drinking green monsters, I'm thinking I need to get a blender! stat!

Jocelyn said...

Yummy looks good!

Anonymous said...

if i had a million dollars:
1/2 to taxes 1/4 to parents 1/4 downpayment on a condo in Nyc!
BTW so happy to see you eat bad foods too. :)

Unknown said...

Ohhh.. I did the same thing yesterday, ate healthy all morning and then went had burger and fries (and poison in a cup).

Indulgence - I'd have a chef and a house cleaner!! Don't get me wrong, I love to cook, but there are some days when I'd love to have someone else cook for me!! :)

Have a great day!

Amber said...

Ooooh, GOOD one! I am also VERY thankful that it's almost the end of the semester!!

And those chicken fingers look yummy!!

Low said...

Pizza and fried fish are always delicious!