Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Not feeling it ...

This morning I just HAD to have a GREEN MONSTER again! It blows my mind how it can be so green, yet not taste even a little like spinach. It tastes ONLY like banana. I blended:
- about 1 cup vanilla almond breeze (I don't measure)
- 2 big handfuls spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp flax

I slowly sipped it, and it was soooo good, and good for me too! BONUS!

I thought I could use some carbs, so I dished out a bowl of plain mini wheats:

And added a little milk. I tried eating them, but only got through 3 bites and then tossed the rest. I just wasn't feeling it. Maybe too much chewing for me today :-)

I have a really full day ahead of me, and will likely be at work until about 8 or so tonight ... so I will be posting later tonight.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: