Monday, August 17, 2009

Lunch on the Go

I wasn't feeling very hungry this morning, but I had a banana before going to the university because I knew I wouldn't be eating lunch for a while.

I met with my adviser and learned that I can start working on my thesis. The whole thing will be about 45 pages long I have been told ... but all I can do right now is the 1st 8-20 pages. That should keep me busy for the week. My study is in the field of experimental cognitive psychology, so I will need to recruit some 1st year students as participants, and then run the study in the lab, collect the data, analyze it, and then finish my thesis paper. After my meeting I picked up a few groceries from "Eat Healthy Foods" a small organic food store.

All the ingredients are organic/ free range/ etc.. And the best part is - they sell lunch!! I got myself the African Peanut Curry on organic short grain brown rice.

It had carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, corn, etc.. I only ate half because it was such a late lunch (around 3:00) and I knew husband would be hungry for supper when he got home from work. I plan on making a simple veggie and tofu stir fry.

No comments: