Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lunch

Lunch today was some thin crust Ristorante Spinach pizza (the pieces are tiny - hence 4 of them), and some veggies to round out the meal. Hmmm ... I should have had some protein now that I think about it.

I went to work for the afternoon and had a black coffee while I was there. I came home from work to a clean house (thanks hubby), and dinner started and ready to BBQ. I had a pickle while waiting for the husband to make dinner:

Ugh, my tummy is growling! I really worked up an appetite from working so hard this afternoon. Stay tuned for a supper post :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE pickles - I right now have approximately 5 jars of different pickles in the fridge! Do you prefer dill or sweet? I am definitely a dill person!

Anonymous said...

Heyheyyy! You commented on my sight about the green monsters and how you tried it with amazing grass and now you will try with spinach. I usually use both!
This is my recipe:
1 frozen banana
1 cup to 1.5 cups almond milk
3 cups spinach
1 scoop amazing grass green superfood
1 teaspoon vanilla

I think the vanilla extract makes ALL the difference...it tastes so much better that way!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

biz319 - I love the dill ones too!!! I don't really like the sweet kind.

healthymadison - thanks so much!! Can't wait to try one!