Friday, September 11, 2009

Sausange and Peppers

Thank goodness it is Friday! I can't believe it is the weekend already! Yipeeeee! I have no plans this weekend (for the first time in months). It feels good to know there is no where I have to be, and nothing I have to do.

For lunch this afternoon I had some turkey sausage and peppers on top of brown rice:


With strawberries for dessert:


This evening I joined my dad at his work event for dinner and an awards ceremony. It was a rather formal event, and my camera would not fit in my purse, so I left it at home. This is what I consumed:

  • 1 1/2 glasses red wine
  • 1 Caesar
  • 1/2 bun, about 1 cup green salad, 1/2 cup roasted potatoes, 1 slice roast beef, 1/4 cup corn, and 1 small ladle of gravy on top
I am going to watch "Hung" with the hubby and then go to bed early I think :-)

What do you have planned for the weekend?

No comments: