Wednesday, September 30, 2009

7 Things You Don't Know About Me!

I would like to pass on the Kreativ Blogger award to 7 other Bloggers and thank the lovely and very stylish Taylor for giving me this award:

1) Nicci from NiftyEats
2) Kat from KatsDailyPlate
3) SimplyLife
4) Jocelyn from JocelynEatsFresh
5) Taylor from JoyOfFood
6) VeggieGirl
7) SmittenKitchen

Now, 7 things that you don't know about me:

1. I am a certified scuba diver, and have gone on dives in both the Pacific and Atlantic ocean

2. I graduated university at 21 completely debt free, and paid for my entire education by working at Dairy Queen :-)

3. I have never tried a vegetable that I don't like, and I prefer vegetables to fruit.

4. I have 2 middle names, and I go by one of them. I stopped using my first name when I was 7.

5. I got married at 21 to my high school sweetheart. We have been together for 10 years and married for 5.

6. I have never had a bleeding nose.

7. I have purchased 3 cars in my life, and all of them have been white. I will only ever buy white vehicles. They are best. I say so.

6 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

I'm with you on fact #3 :)

Congratulations on the award and thank you for passing it on to me!

Nicci@NiftyEats said...

Love the ''7 Things about You'', me too about the nosebleed. Thank you for the Kreative Blogger Award!

Jocelyn said...

*2 - dariyqueen holllaaa. That is amazing!

thank you so much for the award! I am nooot worthy!

Simply Life said...

Oh you're SOOOO sweet! Thanks for the award! I've never had one before - what do I do now?!?! THANKS!!! =)

joyofood said...

Loved reading the 7 things about you. I've never had a nose bleed either ;-)

Taylor

katsdailyplate said...

Jolene,
Sorry, I've been not feeling that well and am just catching up on blogs now.
Thanks so much for the Kreative Blogger Award/ nomination! I think your blog rocks and I loved reading more about you! Thanks again!
Kat