Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My breakfast was so filling that I didn't need a mid-morning snack. For lunch I had leftovers from last nights dinner:

It exploded a bit in the microwave :-( I had to clean it up at work, and there were broccoli bits all over. But it tasted good!

I also had vanilla yogurt topped with mixed berries. As I mentioned in a previous post, I eat Source vanilla yogurt because it has waaaaaaaay less sugar than any other brand I have found, and it tastes FANTASTIC!


This evening I met up with about 11 lovely ladies for a night out! We went to "Brewsters" for 40% off appetizers (and shared 10 of them as a group). It was carb and fat heavy, but I didn't eat a lot ... so that's okay :-) Sorry no pics. I also had 1 Caesar (like a bloody Mary for any Americans out there). After appies, we went to see "Julie and Julia". This is my second time seeing this movie, and I laughed just as hard as the first time! What a great story! Makes me want to cook something spectacular SO bad!

Off to watch Big Brother, then hit the sack!
Adios bloggies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never tried source yogurt- sounds like a great choice, though! Will look around for it...