Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kreaviv



I received this award from Taylor - awesome!!

Now I have to list 7 things you don't know about me and 7 more people to pass the award on to. I will do this in my evening post!

Breakfast this morning was a mishmash of things in the fridge that looked up at me telling me to eat them before they get old and need tossing. I sautéed chopped onions, broccoli, spinach, shredded potato and mushrooms, then added an egg in when the veggies were tender. I stirred it up, and this is what it looked like in the end:


I sprinkled a little cheese on it before eating:


It was good, but the veggies could have used a little more time cooking (the potato wasn't as cooked as I wanted it to be). You might think it tasted a bit like an omelet ... but it didn't. I couldn't even taste the egg or cheese when I was eating it.

Now I am going to grab a cup of java and head to work (it is dark out - blah!)

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your breakfast looks awesome! What a creative way to use up your veggies!

Simply Life said...

Congrats on the award! happy to see others are recognizing your great posts! Ew, isn't it the worst feeling having to go to work (or come home) when it's dark out?! yuck...hope the day went well! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, and for your 100th post-that's amazing!!