Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mocha Oats and Green Monster

Crawling out of bed this morning was a little less painful than it normally is (I am NOT a morning person). I don't know if it had anything to do with my run yesterday ... but I felt more well rested than usual, even though I slept the same amount as I always do. Well, whatever the reason, I will take it!

I made myself an extra green green monster (aka - stuffed that blender so full of spinach), and also added 1 scoop of chia seeds, and a tsp flax seeds and a banana of course).

I mashed the banana up before I put it in, and the flavor of the banana was even stronger than usual (even with the extra spinach).

I also made some mocha oats: (1/2 cup coffee, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup oats, tsp choc chips)


I am glad it is Wednesday already - this week is flying by! Happy Hump Day everyone! Have a great day at work/ school/ home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This week is going really slow for me, probably because I thought it was Wednesday yesterday.

Taylor

Anonymous said...

Yum, I love green monsters! Now craving one :).