1) Dinner on the weekend at Beer Bros. was so good! I had the cheddar ale soup, and avocado frites.
I had no idea that avocado would be so good fried. It was served with a sriracha aoli. Christopher had the veggie burger & salad.
2) On Friday night we ordered in from China Doll.
3) On Saturday morning we were up early. We had some fruit, coconut water, and tea before heading out to run errands.
4) When we got home we ate a more substantial breakfast.
5) Our Christmas tree and other decorations are up! It looks so much prettier in the house with the lights and other ornaments.
6) This is pretty funny. And kind of awesome.
7) We roasted a little chicken the other day and made some gravy and mashed potatoes to go with it. Mmmmmmm, gravy.
8) We then made chicken stock, and used it for chicken soup, which was perfect after Christopher's long, frigid, 10 hour day of delivering.
9) This week is moving sooooo slowly! The next two weekends are quite busy with work Christmas parties, etc., then it's Christmas, and then we're going into hibernation for a solid 2-3 months.
10) I've always struggled with getting up in the morning during the week, but that has gotten a lot easier since I started going to bed waaaayyy earlier. Most nights it's around 8:30/8:45!! This morning when the first alarm went off at 5:00, I was pretty wide awake and couldn't fall back asleep. I feel a lot more awake throughout the day, which is nice.
What are your Tuesday things? How's your week going so far?