Thursday, September 3, 2009

After my delicious and filling breakfast, I only needed a small snack in the later part of the morning. I had some unsweetened applesauce. For lunch I had leftover spaghetti and meat sauce from last night:

After having all that meat at lunch, I wanted a meatless dinner. I tossed some tofu in terryaki sauce, soy sauce and some EVOO, and baked it at 350 for half an hour with some chopped zucchini. I also prepped some veggies skewers and asparagus, that hubby BBQ'd.

This is my portion for dinner:

Ahhhh, I just LOVE BBQd mushrooms! It all tasted SO good! I am glad I got a bunch of veggies in at this meal! Also, I just bought a bag of spinach, so I think I know what I am having for a snack tonight!!!!!!!!!!! GREEN MONSTER!!!!!!

Hubby is off for a bike ride, and I am going to get my nails done :-) I think I better get on my bike before summer is over ... eeek I haven't even rode it once this year yet! Last year I was on it all the time. Look what happens when life gets busy - you forget about the little things, like enjoying a hot summer day biking by the lake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolene- Those asparagus looked perfectly cooked and delicious. I don't have a grill but, after reading your post, I really wish I did!

Thinspired said...

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog about my fitness test!
I love your eats here! Nothing beats spaghetti and meat suace sometimes, eh? And the balanced, meatless dinner is perfect--what a lovely plate :)