Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Things

What a great weekend!  
On Saturday morning Christopher made a yummy breakfast:


We were out of coffee, so we went for a walk to a local coffee shop and picked up a latte and an  americano to-go.  

Later on Saturday evening we got dressed up and went out to a Halloween cabaret.  Our costumes were pretty simple - a cave girl and a skeleton, but our favourite costume was our friend Matt's:


We could not stop laughing the entire night as Matt went "ooooooing" past us all "ghost-like", and when he told me that the pizza I was eating was FULL of gluten, and that I'd "... be inflamed for months." 

On Sunday morning we went out to Fireside Bistro for breakfast.


Last night we went to see Jiro Dreams of Sushi at the library, and now I totally want to visit his restaurant in Tokyo, even if it's over $300 per person!

Did you dress up over the weekend?  
Are you planning on dressing up this Halloween?

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Ha, that costume is very unique and hilarious. My brother is often teasing me and telling me that he put extra gluten on things he is eating. So that would be the perfect costume for him.

I did not go to any Halloween parties so did not dress up. I was invited to one but had other plans so avoided having to come up with a costume (I suck at that).

Anonymous said...

I love that costume! That's hysterical! I'm not dressing up for Halloween, but my son is dressing up as Woody from Toy Story.