Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

1)  We're still eating that giant zucchini!  Dinner the other day was a tofu, veggie mixture with mushroom risotto on the side.


2)  When there are snacks like this in the staff room at work, I. Can't. Stop.  Won't. Stop.


I have a weakness for salty deliciousness.

3)  My sister started her blog back up!!  I'm pretty excited, because I love it.  Check it out here.

4)  Tomorrow is national kale day!  I'll be sharing an awesome recipe with y'all, so check back. 

5)  On Saturday we ate some simple, store-bought sushi, but Christopher was pretty excited about it:


6)  Speaking of sushi, I had lunch the other day at I Love Sushi, and they have terrible sushi ... but their buffet is pretty good!


7)  Confession:  I can easily polish off a shrimp ring on my own, and have done this on more than one occasion.  I did share this one though:


8)  Is anyone else sad that this is over?


What incredible character development in this series!  Now to start House of Cards.

9)  We've been loving omelets for weekend breakfasts ...


10)  On Saturday evening we went out for supper to Bushwakker, and then headed to The German Club for Oktoberfest!  It was a really fun evening.  We were out on the town all weekend!

What are your Tuesday things?  Did you, or will you celebrate Oktoberfest?  Do you like kale?

3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I did not celebrate Oktoberfest! But I am not a beer drinker so I haven't really ever celebrated it!

I like kale, but I don't LOVE it. I did have a really awesome kale salad this summer at a GF restaurant that I went to in Asheville. I would def eat that again!

Simply Life said...

oooh that sushi looks so good!

Jessica @ Dairy Free Betty said...

I was in Austria for one Oktoberfest... I don't remember it though ;)

I love kale it's my favorite veggie!!

Heading over to your sisters blog!!

Have a great day!