Friday, October 25, 2013

Five on Friday

1)  On Sunday evening I did some cooking so we'd have dinner for that evening, as well as some lunches for the first part of the week.  I made beef stew with dumplings, and stuffed pasta shells.


2)  Last weekend we did some yard work, but since most of the leaves have not fallen yet, I see more yard work in the future.


3)  Red Lobster dinner:


4)  Lovin' my new coffee mug from Christopher's parents:


5)  I always hated Hamburger Helper as a kid.  We had it every once in a while when we needed something quick and easy, and I thought it was narrrrrrsty.  Yesterday we needed a quick dinner, and had a cheesy Tuna Helper, which I thought was pretty darn good!  We added peas, because we like peas.


What are your five on Friday?  
What do you have planned for the weekend?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Now I am craving beef stew after reading that you made it! Yum! I also like pea in my tuna casserole so I would have added them as well!

I am practicing 2 Julia Child night recipes this weekend. Tonight I made a cream of mushroom soup, tomorrow I will made a Nicoise salad. I am having a couple over for dinner tomorrow to help me eat it. :) And then we are going to a concert. So it will be a fun weekend.