Sunday, May 16, 2010

Survey


The bachelorette party last night was a blast!! I ate some food:



Drank wine and punch:



And had fun visiting and dancing with the girls!!!

When I got home late last night, I wanted PIZZA! I ordered some veggie pizza and had a couple slices:



I definitely had a couple more slices for breakfast this morning :-) (Not cold though, because that is nasty).

For lunch I had a Booster Juice at the mall.

Dinner was some roast, with asparagus, potatoes and pasta salad:



I had 2 homemade cookies for dessert (oatmeal raisin, and PB):





I saw this fun survey floating around in the blogosphere, and thought it would be fun to do!

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
It is usually open.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Nope, never. But I do take the shower cap!!

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Both. I just like to sleep :-)

4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Bees because I would probably survive.

5. Do you have freckles?
Nope.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who air their dirty laundry on facebook, people who talk during a movie at the theater, when people say "seen" inappropriately. Also when people say that something is "addicting" instead of "addictive."

7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Many, many times.

8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
Not that I know of ... but perhaps. I definitely dance when there is music!!

9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope. Sick.

10. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
Sure but it looks bad on most people. I don't wear it.

11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey!

12. What is your favorite food?
Pasta, soup, Bernard Callebout chocolate, pirogies

13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
10 things I hate about you, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Forest Gump, Gone in 60 Seconds, Wanted, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Little Mermaid ... and mostly ... Home Alone!!!!!!!

14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a Girl Guide for 1 year, and I HATED it.

15. Can you change the oil on a car?
I have only done this once and it was in high school, so I probably forget.

16. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes, once.

17. Ever ran out of gas?
Yes, once.

18. Are you lazy?
Sometimes - when it comes to exercise and cleaning! Not when it comes to work/ cooking etc..

19. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Clown, princess, witch, nothing too exciting.

20. How many languages can you speak?
One.

21. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Ellen.

22. Do you sing in the car?
Yes.

23. Ever eat a pierogi?
LOVE them.

24. First concert?
Bush - with Verruca Salt opening.

25. Where would you be able to spend hours and be happy?
Laser Quest, Sitting around a campfire, in the kitchen, on the dance floor.

26. What’s your favorite kind of doughnut?
No fave. I am not a big fan of donuts.

27. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
One hole in each ear. No tattoos.

28. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My hubby I think.

29. Are you still friends with the people you knew in middle school or high school?
Yes!!

30. What is the last thing you ate?
A cookie

31. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher or actress.

32. Name three things that are close to you:
Camera, magazine, stapler.

33. What was your best subject in school?
In high school it was English. In university it was Cognitive Psychology.

34. What is your favorite restaurant?
I love Korea House in Regina, and Pastis in NY.

35. Any hidden talents?
I am really good at memorizing things ... and I can double roll my tongue (looks like an "m").

36. What is your favorite girl’s name?
I have a few. Can't tell you though because they may be future baby names!!!!

37. Would you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete?
Rock star!!!

38. What are you wearing right now?
PJ's.

39. Did you graduate from college?
Yes, twice. Once with a Bachelor of Education, and again with a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology).

40. Do you have any nicknames?
Jo

41. How do YOU de-stress?
Go for a massage, shop, sleep, watch TV.

42. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve gone without food?
A day or two when sick.

Now it's your turn!! Choose a few of the questions above to answer about yourself!!

11 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Cute Q & A! I'm off to bed at the moment but it was great learning more about you! I can answer the one about sheets tucked in, I'm with you, it doesn't matter, I just want to sleep. Goodnight. And I'll leave the door open as my baby will crawl in our bed in a couple of hours. As usual!

Unknown said...

I might use this on my blog. :) BTW I'm ADDICTED to your blog...tee hee..are you annoyed?

Gina; The Candid RD said...

I would definitely choose the bees too!! As awful as that sounds, you are correct, you have a much better chance of surviving!

I LOVE pierogis too :) Who doesn't?!

Simply Life said...

Great survey! Oooh and that pizza looks like the perfect breakfast! :)

Alanna said...

I'm definitely with you on the 'Home Alone' watching :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a great time!

Kelsey Ann said...

im so glad to hear you had a blast! and boy did u get in SOME DELICIOUS YUMMY FOOD! yayy

Kacy said...

I looove cold pizza crazy girl ;) Just kidding, to each their own.

People using "seen" inappropriately drives me absolutely crazy!!

Glad you had fun at the party!

Toni @ Imperfect Pregnancy said...

Haha @ Bush & Veruca Salt. Those were the days. My sister was obsessed with Bush. Good memories.

Anonymous said...

Nice Q&A Jo. Too long for me to do it though. Guess that's something else for me to put under #18 :-)

Yelena said...

Holy crap Jolene! My first concert was Bush with Veruca Salt toooooo!I was so awkward and obsessed with Gavin Rossdale. That's all!