Thursday, May 27, 2010

SATC 2 Review and a CSN Review (to come)


B


eauty ... it's what's for breakfast.





My oatmeal contained:

3/4 cup coffee
1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze
1/2 cup quick oats
1 T almond butter
1 t mini chocolate chips
6 strawberries

Lunch was 2 slices of pizza and an orange juice box.
I also had a tiny slice of lemon loaf at work.

Dinner was a curried beef recipe that I had frozen from the time I did The BIG Cook. I had it with some sticky rice and soy sauce:



This evening I went with some girlfriends to see SATC 2. I have to say, I was a little disappointed. The story line was very blah, and it just didn't come close to the first movie. Although, I did LOVE the karaoke scene.

I was recently contacted by a representative from CSN Stores to do a product review of a something from one of their 250 online stores. CSN Stores sell a wide range of goods from hardwood flooring and tools, to bathroom vanities and cookware. I obviously decided to review a product from the cookware site!

Stay tuned for my review, and to see the product that I chose.

I have a crazy busy weekend ahead!! Saturday afternoon will be spent at a street festival in my city. Saturday evening I am taking my dad out for supper for his birthday. Sunday I have my 5K walk/ run ... it is supposed to snow Sunday, so I am a little sketchy about wanting to do it. After the race, I am heading to Saskatoon to visit my mom.

What are your weekend plans?
Tell me your thoughts on SATC ...
Aiden or Big?


I am totally on team Big.



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't say no to aiden..sorry...especially after his haircut! Anyways good luck with your 5k!! I'm still not brave enough to sign up for one..maybe you'll motivate me! I'm going on a lil get away this weekend! :)

Becca said...

I was thinking of going to see SATC2 next week.. now I'm not so sure.. bleh.

I think I would pick Big.. cause.. well.. it's the love of her life. Aiden is hot and sexy too though.. I dunno.

Going to see my parents this weekend.

Lindsay @ http://pancakesnpajamas.blogspot.com/ said...

Right now we don't have any plans. I do have some studying to do, but that's it. I'm thinking about painting my bathroom!

Simply Life said...

yum, that is a beautiful breakfast!

Heather Iacobacci-Miller said...

Sounds like you have a super busy weekend. Good luck with your 5K. I am doing one tomorrow. Going to a baseball game tonight, race in the AM, mom and sis coming for some girl time, then go see Black Crows at a local festival. Maybe I can rest on Sunday???? I still have not put strawberries in my oatmeal.

Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday said...

I haven't seen the second movie, but during the series I was so disappointed when Carrie and Aiden broke up for the second time. He was PERFECT.

Unknown said...

that is a stunning breakfast, if i may say so myself <3

my weekend plans include RELAXING and taking it easy. for once!

Kat said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! And oh my goodness those oats look so perfect. Im having brekfast in a few minutes...you can bet mine will look similar to yours! haha. Good luck on your race...if it snows that should make it interesting! If you do race, just be sure to take care of those muscles!!

Kelsey Ann said...

JOLENE! this is the most fantastic breakfast i have seen <3 i feel a strong urge to want to print it out and frame it- hang it on my wall.. which would totally be weird and crazy.. haha but u know what i mean!! <3

im going to a health fair saturday.. but shh.. ur the first person i told, gonna post it tonight. xox

Jenn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) said...

Your breakfast bowl looks gorgeous!

So far I am cooking and shopping this week. Thrilling, huh? LOL

Jenn

Kacy said...

Ah, I loved Aiden back in the day but I'm happy Carrie ended up with Big :)

leah noelle said...

Team Aiden, he has always treated Carrie the best and would never back out and leave her hanging at their wedding.

emptynutjar said...

I wish it were easier to make comments here. It is a process (not like the wordpress blogs) oh well, like your blog anyway!
Never seen SATC ! Shocker :)

Jocelyn said...

Sounds like you have a fun weekend lined up! Good luck with the walk/run :) Hope it does not snow..eeek.

I love sex and the city but have yet to see the second movie. Personally, I am a huge fan of Aiden ;))

Anonymous said...

Snow or no snow you got to run it! Hopefully it doesn't snow...crazy weather!

Unknown said...

that is beautiful oatmeal!
I am team Aiden all the way... I have a huge crush on him though, that could be why!!