Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Goodbye New Orleans

We got home from vacation on Friday, but we won't be forgetting New Orleans anytime soon.  It is a beautiful city with a lot of history, and gorgeous architecture.

 
 

It's got a lot of character ...


And music everywhere ...

  
But what I will miss the most ...

Is that Christopher looked like this at pretty much every meal:


That's pure joy folks.  Or something like that ;-)


If you could go to any city for the food, which city would you choose?
In which city have you enjoyed the best food?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I choose a country? I choose Italy :)

Anonymous said...

I seem to find food I like wherever I go. I might be like Anne Marie and choose Italy: gelato, foccacia, pizza, pasta. Yum!

Ally's Sweet and Savory Eats said...

Hmm..I've always wanted to go to Savannah, GA!

Kacy said...

I think I would go to Chihuaha, Mexico (in more peaceful times) for fresh, homemade tamales and other Mexican deliciousness. It's so hard to get in DC and I miss the real thing.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

New Orleans looks like such a charming city. I am glad you guy had such a great time!

My favorite city for food that I have visited is probably Paris. But a city I look forward to visiting that is supposed to have great food (especially seafood) is Charleston, SC!