Monday, April 29, 2013

Eats

We made a tofu and shrimp kung pao last week in an effort to use up some tofu in the fridge.  Christopher's recipe is delicious as is, but we jazzed it up with a bit of seaweed.


We were up pretty early on Saturday morning (and by pretty early, I mean before 10) to run a couple of errands, but we had a nice lazy breakfast before going out.  Breakfast included: sausage, bacon, pancakes, scrambled eggs and fruit.


On Saturday night we cooked up spaghetti with turkey meatballs before heading out to a housewarming/toga party.  


It was a late evening, but we still got up pretty early on Sunday to try Jack Keaton's BBQ breakfast buffet, which I unfortunately forgot to photograph.  It's a pretty decent price for a breakfast buffet, but no one was overly enthused with the food.  I'd like to give it one more try though.

How was your weekend?  Did you cook anything delicious?  
What time do you wake up on weekends?

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

My weekend was ok... lots of studying. I don't think I can use the adjective great to describe a weekend until that test is over as it just eats up so much of my time. I did make time to make some lentil enchiladas on Saturday night which were so good. And I usually get up around 7 or 8 on the weekend. When I am able to run, I would get up at 5:45 on Sat to run at 7 with my running group, which my boyfriend thinks is crazy!

Kacy said...

I had a great weekend visiting my family back home. I did no cooking, but that changed as of last night! I love eating out but I think I've reached my limit for a few days!