Saturday, February 13, 2016

One Year Anniversary

It's hard to believe it has already been a year since Christopher and I got married.  I guess time flies when you're having the best time of your life.

Recently Christopher told someone that he loved being married, and loved getting older.  I couldn't agree more.  Each year of life just keeps getting better, and we're both so excited for what our future together holds.

We bought ourselves something paper for our anniversary, as paper is the traditional first year anniversary gift.  We got it custom framed, and it's not ready yet, but I'll post it once it comes in.  As for celebrating, we've planned a wonderful, romantic, long weekend of love - hehe! 

We kicked the weekend off with bee bim bop on Friday evening, which is what I had the very first time we went out for dinner together. 


I guess it comes as no surprise that our first dinner date was at a Korean restaurant.  Tonight we're getting dressed up and heading out on the town. 

We're so excited for our looooooove weekend.

What do you have planned for the weekend?
Valentine's day plans?

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys have such a great sense of fun in your relationship! Here's to many more great years!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year since your wedding, but on the other hand, I can't believe it's only been a year. It just seems like you guys have always been together as you are such a great match. I can't wait to hear more about your weekend of loooooove!

It's still the weekend for me as today is a holiday. I spent a lot of time in the kitchen and with Phil, but also saw friends and I will see family today as I'm going to hang out with my nephews this afternoon. Our Valentine's Day was very low key. We stayed in and I made an Indian Stew for dinner, which was really good!

Alli said...

Happy anniversary! It was freezing cold in NYC this weekend so we spent our first Valentines Day as a married couple sitting on our couch and refusing to leave the house lol. On the upside it was Presidents Day here so we had a 3 day weekend.