Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Currently

Reading:  A horrifically boring textbook for class I'm taking.  I hate it.

Loving:  The baby snuggles that we've had each week since our little niece Charlotte was born; we just love her so much!

Thinking:  About meals to cook for the fall - mmmmmm!  I don't like that fall is followed by winter, but I do like cooking in the fall.  I'm looking forward to stew, chili, pot pie, etc., etc..

Frustrated:  By people who ask questions that they haven't even attempted to find the answer to, or seek help when they haven't tried.  Helplessness is not attractive/cool.

Feeling:  Excited to fly out of here in a couple of weeks!

Anticipating:  A low-key weekend.

Watching:  The Big Bang Theory and Jeopardy are back with new seasons!  We also watched a couple episodes of Sensitive Skin (it's okay), and just bought season 15 of South Park.

Sad:  About the stressful situations people that I like and care about are dealing with.

Working:  On homework for my class, which I am not enjoying at all.

Grateful:  For how supportive, helpful and amazing Christopher is; it makes life easier, and better.

Listening:  To the Screaming Daisies jam in the basement.  Their new CD comes out this week!

Wishing:  I can't tell you or it might not come true ;-)


In food news, dinner last night was some homemade chicken and vegetable soup to warm the soul.


What are you reading?  Loving?  Anticipating?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I'm not excited about fall because I know what comes next and summer felt too short, but I am excited for fall food! And Julia Child night! :) I think the first fall dish I will make is beef stew. Yum!

I'm reading a fiction book called "I'm Having So Much Fun Here Without You", I'm loving seeing all the leaves change colors, and I'm anticipating a fun weekend with college friends.