Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Weekend Things

This past weekend was really nice, and mostly spent at home.  On Saturday evening we cooked up some crab legs, and delicious potatos.


We got off to a good start on Sunday with breakfast skillets and bacon


Most of the morning and early afternoon was spent doing yard work

The rest of the afternoon and evening was spent relaxing in the backyard with snacks and drinks, while smelling a beer butt duck cooking away on the BBQ.



It was so nice to have a weekend at home, with no where to go and nothing to do.  We're planning a lot more of these for the future.

Is it still nice where you are?  Have you BBQd recently?

3 comments:

Rosey Rebecca said...

Those skillets look awesome!

Amber said...

You guys always eat so well! Looks amazing. We were eying up crab legs at the grocery store the other day too.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I love weekend when I lay low and am at home quite a bit. That rarely seems to happen these days as I often feel like I am dashing from one thing to the next. But I think when the weather turns cold, life will slow down and then we'll get lots of time at home. I'm not looking forward to the colder weather but I am looking forward to the calmer schedule.

I have no BBQ'd recently which is pretty sad. It has been cool here recently so not the greatest weather for bbq'ing but we should try to this weekend as it will be nice!