Saturday, September 27, 2014

Random Thoughts

The first taste of these chips was weird ...


But after a few, they kind of started to grow on me.  Of the new flavours I've tried, I think I'd vote for these to win.  They are similar to Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.

The ginger noodles Christopher makes are sooooooo good.  He made them on Thursday evening before we went and watched our little niece for a couple of hours.


Last night we went to a friend's place for some BBQd burgers before heading out to see Canned Heat in concert.  We all dressed up for the show, and I wore my sweet skull bag that Christopher's mom got me.  I love it!!  She knows me well!


Tonight, I'm taking my sweetheart out on the town.  We're starting with a nice dinner, and we'll see where the night takes us.

How has your weekend been so far?
Have you tried any of the new flavours of Lays chips?  
What did you think?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Last weekend was awesome as I as in San Francisco with girl friends and we had the best time! I haven't tried any of the new Lays flavors... I feel like the ones I've seen have been SO random that I don't know if I would like them especially the sweet ones!