Sunday, September 28, 2014

Weekend Adventures

On Saturday evening we got dressed up and headed out on the town for a nice dinner.  We ate at Flip, where Christopher had the paella, and I had spinach spaetzle with shrimp.  We were blown away by our food; both dishes were absolutely perfect. 


After dinner, we walked across the street to Crave.


Next, we walked to The Lobby.


And finally, we walked home.

We had such a fantastic evening!

Today, we got up early and made quiche.


After breakfast, it was grocery shopping time, followed by frozen yogurt, and then fancy coffees.


The afternoon was spent relaxing, and watching our shows.

At the moment, Christopher is whipping up a noodle dish for lunches this week, as I prepare the chicken stock for the soup we will eat this evening.


This was a great weekend!

How was your weekend?  What did you do?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Looks like a delicious and fun weekend! That is fun that you live in an area where you can walk to dinner!

I had a great time in San Francisco. I think my favorite meal was the tacos I had at a Taqueria in the Mission district. And I think that was the least expensive meal of the weekend, too!