Friday, September 12, 2014

Breakfast

Exciting news - I'm the featured member on Food Bloggers of Canada for today!!  Check out my interview here

This past weekend was really nice, because we cooked breakfast at home for the first Saturday in a month!  We had cherry smoked bacon, a veggie omelet and breakfast potatoes.


On Sunday we had breakfast sandwiches, with bacon, spinach, tomato, red onion, egg, mayo and mustard. 


During the week, breakfast has looked something like this:


We're looking forward to cooking some more delicious breakfasts this weekend.  We also have to do some yard work to prepare for fall, and then curl up on the couch and relax!

What are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

suki said...

congrats on being featured! :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

That is cool that you were interviewed - I went over and read it! :)

I love breakfast but have been so lazy about making interesting things lately. Next weekend I want to try to make time to make an eggbake or frittata for Phil and I on Sunday and then we will have leftovers that I can eat for breakfast during the week. I'm getting really sick of the oatmeal and banana that I eat every day!

My weekend has been good but a little too busy, especially yesterday were I literally went from one thing to another from 7 am to 6 pm...