Friday, October 3, 2014

Finally Friday

I've had cheese omelets for the past three days for breakfast.  I load 'em up with sriracha for extra goodness.


On Tuesday evening we had an easy spaghetti squash and fish dinner.


We needed something quick on Wednesday too, so I picked up smoked meat sandwiches from Costco.  They weren't "Montreal-good", but they were tasty once we loaded them up with mustard.  The pickle was nasty.


Last night was our only relaxed evening at home all week.  It was windy and cold, so the ultimate comfort food, bee bim bap, was in order.  We had wine too.  Because we can.


Most of my weekend will be spent studying for an exam.  Boring!! 


What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Every time you talk about bim bee bop I tell myself I need to make it! My weekend was a lot of fun as I was with girlfriends but one of my favorite parts of the weekend was spending time with Phil yesterday after dropping my friend off at the airport. Between my work trip/vacation and my girls weekend with friends, we haven't had as much time together as usual so it was glorious to spend most of yesterday with him, doing things like running, yard work, and making dinner!