Wednesday, May 30, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This is definitely my busiest time of year, and I've been feeling more tired than usual.  It's the time of year when I feel like there are a million things to do, and not enough time to do them all in.  It's also a super exciting and fun time of year, as now that the weather is so nice, our wheels are turning with ideas for summer activities/ plans.  Also, only a few weeks now and I'll be on holidays!

Today is my dad's 77th birthday!  Happy birthday Dad!  The family went out for supper to Chop this evening to celebrate.  I had the hunter chicken, and Christopher had a steak with blue cheese:

 
Last week we ate up the turkey that we BBQd on Victoria Day. 
 

Other eats lately have included a beautiful cloud egg breakfast:


Burgers with salad:


Snacks!


Slow cooker Mediterranean chicken:


And spiced beef patties with couscous and a yogurt sauce:


Frozen strawberry cheesecake for desserts:


We have some fun, foodie plans each night for the next three nights! 

How is your week going so far?  
If you are American, what did you do on Memorial day?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

We made that Moroccan chicken recipe in the instant pot. It was so good! I will definitely make it again! Memorial Day was incredibly hot here. I think it was 38C - 100F. It was the first time it’s been that warm in 6 years! I went over to a friends house to introduce our boys. Besides that we stayed inside as it was just way too hot to be outside. Especially since Paul overheats so easily!!