Thursday, July 30, 2015

Images from the Past Two Weeks

I can't believe we got home from Vegas less than two weeks ago ... with everything that's gone on since we arrived home, it seems like ages ago.  When my mom had a lengthy hospital stay years ago, while waiting for placement in a care home, I remember that time stood still.  It seems that has happened again. 

My time frame is jumbled, but here are some random foodie images from the past two weeks of our lives ...


At some point I also went for a couple peaceful morning walks around the lake.


My mom seems back to her usual self, but the doctors still don't know what happened on Sunday to cause her to land in the hospital.  She has responded remarkably well to fluids and antibiotics, but until they find out what's going on, they can't send her back to her care home.  Fortunately it's a long weekend in Canada this weekend so we can spend some extended time with her.

What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I am glad that your mom is doing better but I'm sure it's frustrating that they can't explain what caused her symptoms. I am glad you will get to spend some extra time with her this weekend, though!

We don't have much planned for the weekend which I am really happy about. Tonight we are going to dinner at a Taqueria by my place that has the best tacos - and fresh-made corn tortilla. You literally can see them making the tortillas in front of you! I think we will stay in tomorrow and make dinner and then on Sunday I am going to a Brandi Carlile concert which I'm so excited about!