Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wedding Recap: The Day Before

The day before my sister's wedding was a whirlwind.  We started the morning off by getting pedicures, and then heading to the reception site to decorate and meet with the DJ. 

The boys ran errands, picking up alcohol, flowers, and the cake, while the girls set out the candy buffet,  and other wedding must-haves.


After checking in at the car dealership, the girls headed to The Mediterranean Bistro for lunch.  

I ate this:


We were soon back at the reception site getting stabbed by thorns as we trimmed and arranged 44 dozen long-stem ivory roses. 

We left the hotel with enough time to run home and grab the rehearsal bouquet that I made for my sister, and then quickly head to the church.


The Pastor sat us down for a quick talk before running through the ceremony twice.  

My nephew added some much needed comic relief after a long, tiring day.


I barely slept, as I was too excited for the big day to follow ...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a busy day that was! Love the rehearsal bouquet... I've never heard of that before but it's such a cute idea! Plus I've never been to a rehearsal, haha.

Amanda said...

I cannot wait for one of my three sisters to get married. SO excited for when that time comes!

Anonymous said...

Weddings are always a busy time, but it's the best kind of busy, isn't it?!

Kacy said...

Weddings are always so busy, but worth it!

Kelsey Ann said...

OMG- your nephew is the best! haha i was like "wait, is that a costume, wow this is the best dressed guy in the whole group!" lol. mmm that wrap looks crazy yummy- i see avocado, swoon!

xoxo <3

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Your nephew is freaking adorable! Too darn cute.

That wrap looks amazing!