Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Finish the Sentence ...

It was a cool, rainy day yesterday, so I made chorizo mac and cheese for dinner using this recipe.


Mmmmmmmm!  I am a huge fan of mac and cheese.  This recipe was good, but I am still on the hunt for the best mac and cheese recipe in the world.  Think you have it?  Link away!

Today I tried Original Joe's for the first time.  I ordered the fish tacos, and thought they were pretty good, although not as delicious as the ones I had in San Fransisco at the Foodbuzz Festival.

 

Have you ever had fish tacos?  If not, give 'em a try!  They are better than they sound.

And now for a little fun ...

This meme has been floating around blog land, and I saw it over on Lisa's blog.  I haven't done one of these in a while, so I thought I'd play along.

Finish the Sentence ...

Maybe I should make use of my free gym pass that I get when I pay tuition.
I love thunderstorms, peach makeup, lilacs, and high heels.
People would say that I’m reliable.
I don’t understand negative people.
When I wake up in the morning I am usually tired ... unless it's the weekend.
I lost someone I love about a week ago :-(
Life is full of possibilities.
My past is full of
happy memories.
I get annoyed when
I am bored.
Parties are pretty much my favourite thing ever. 
I wish I had more parties.
Dogs are
loyal.
Cats are sneaky.
Tomorrow I’m
going to enjoy the first full day of summer.
I have low tolerance for rude people.
I’m totally terrified of
spiders.
I wonder why I
haven't been to the farmers' market yet this year!?
Never in my life have I
driven in a city other than the one I live in.
High school was
barely tolerable.
When I’m nervous
I shake, and occasionally get sick to my stomach.
One time at a family gathering
I was the most hilarious one in the room.  This happens often ;-)
Take my advice:
Forgive.
Making my bed
is something that only happens when I am expecting company.
I’m almost always
floss my teeth 2-3 times per day.
I’m addicted to
breathing.  I just can't quit it!
I want someone to
have long leisurely lunches with in the summer.  I love having the summer off, but it would be nice to have more people to do things with during the day and late into the evening! 

Choose a few (or all) of the above and finish the sentence!!

13 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

It was fun reading your answers!! I agree - I don't understand negative people. Don't they get tired of complaining?

You must be your dentist's favorite patient with your frequent flossing!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your finish the sentence! Here's a few of my answers:

Take my advice: love
I wish I had more: patience
Making my bed: rarely happens unless someone comes over.

Amber said...

I'm going to do the finish the sentence post too!! Those fish taco's look yummy!

Kacy said...

I wish I could have lunch with you! :)

Allysia said...

I really like the idea of adding chorizo to mac and cheese - gonna have to try that sometime.

We also have a lot of similarities on this list, especially the ones about parties and the farmer's market! Though I can't say I share your love of storms.

Also! We should hang out in the summer when you're done school - since I'm a piano teacher that means I work evenings! :)

Anonymous said...

When I'm nervous I tug on my earlobe.
I want someone to run my life and tell me what to do everyday, so that I don't have to spend so much time on to-do lists.

Jessica @ Dairy Free Betty said...

Oooh I'm going to do this!! FUN!

Anonymous said...

omg. I love fish tacos. What kind of fish did they use? looks all dark!! BTW I almost always...get dessert!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

@mymarblerye - it's mahi mahi I think, but it had spices or something on it and was grilled up.

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

fantastic post..loved your answers..:)
Tasty Appetite

Joss said...

You always have the best food lady ;)

Sana said...

I love flossing my teeth as well! It feels gross not to!

lynn said...

i remember those fish tacos from foodbuzz! craving some now...