Monday, December 15, 2014

Family Breakfast

On Sunday morning Christopher's parents came over for breakfast. 


We had breakfast skillets with potatoes, bacon, veggies, cheese, fresh herbs, and egg.


On the side, we had a bit of toasted homemade bread, fruit (kiwi, strawberries, dragon fruit), and a shot glass smoothie.


We sipped on cranberry mimosas (and coffee of course).


The food was good, but the company was even better!  We love hanging out with our parents!

Will you be seeing all your family this Christmas?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum, those individual skillets look so good! I love breakfast so would be all about the meal you served.

I will see all of my family at Christmas but not at the same time as my sister is home the 21-25 and then my brother is home the 27-1. But at least I will get to see everyone at some point!