Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day in Denver

On Friday we went to a popular breakfast joint in Denver, Snooze


We had a 40 minute wait, so we wandered around and enjoyed the beautiful weather.  They texted us when our table was ready.


The service was excellent.  Our coffees were never empty, and the server brought us a sweet potato pancake, on the house.


Our food was excellent.  I asked for crisp bacon, and they cooked it exactly how I like it.  Yum yum! 


After breakfast we did some more wandering, and shared a mini Pinkberry froyo.  It was so nice to be able to enjoy it out on a patio.


It got so warm that I lost the coat and we hung out on another patio.


We had dinner at the romantic, Biker Jim's Gourmet Hotdogs, haha!


Christopher had a reindeer hotdog, because they were out of rattlesnake hotdogs :-(  I had a duck cilantro dog.  One the side we had fried pickles and fried mac and cheese which BLEW our minds.


It was a lovely Valentine's Day.  We went to bed early so that we could be up by 5:30 to catch our 7:00 a.m. ski shuttle the next morning.

Would you try a rattlesnake hotdog? 
(I'm sad we didn't get to).

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I am glad that you got some good weather while you were in Denver and were able to dine outdoors!

I don't think I would try a rattlesnake dog as I am not the most adventurous eater when it comes to alternative proteins!