Monday, March 5, 2018

Easy Chicken Dinner

I came across an easy chicken recipe the other day that I had to try.  It has artichoke hearts in it, and I love artichokes, but rarely eat them, so this was a good opportunity to pick some up.


Basically you just spray a baking dish, and put chicken breasts in it (seasoned with salt and pepper):


Then you top that with a cheesy, artichoke mixture:


Spread it around:


Top with shredded mozza:


And bake until done:


We broiled the top a bit for good measure, and served it with peas and rice.


If this sounds like something you might like, you can find the recipe here.

The leftovers made a comforting lunch today, which I totally needed.  March decided to take a harsh turn, and we've been dealing with a couple days of a major snow storm.  The snow is piled high, and is still coming down.  I'm thinking the drive to work tomorrow will be an adventure.

But for now, we'll sink into the couch, get real cozy, and start up that Bachelor finale!  (The most dramatic Bachelor finale evvver, haha.)
 
Do you like artichokes?  Do you have any go-to, easy chicken dishes that you like to make?  Are you dealing with a blizzard too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good blog post. I absolutely love this website.
Keep writing!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

That looks so good. We love artichokes. I would love that dish. Phil isn’t a big cheese person, though (gasp!). Our favorite easy chicken dish is to put some breasts in a dish, cover with salsa verde and cook at 375 until the chicken is done (40ish minutes). Then I put some pepper jack cheese on top and bake it until it melts. I serve it with rice. So easy but so good!!