Friday, December 6, 2013

Five on Friday

1)  Last night we ate some of our homemade perogies.  We fried them up with some butter and onions, and then topped them with sour cream, green onions and hot sauce.





2)  We've been living in a deep freeze all week.  Fortunately Christopher's heating system in his car broke last week instead of this week!  It was fixed on Friday, just in time for us to move to Antarctica.



3)  We rarely order in, but tonight we're ordering Chinese food!  I'm excited!  It's been ages since I've had a chicken ball.

4)  I rocked the leg warmers today.  They were necessary.  And I pretty much love 80s clothing. 



5)  We have a fun day planned tomorrow ... picking up mead, breakfast, fancy coffees, setting up the Christmas tree and decorations, drumming and then a friend's birthday dinner.

What are your five on Friday?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Those leg warmers are so cute - and totally necessary! While everyone is having a cold spell, we had a weird warm and humid spell of weather so I actually had to run my a/c last night which is so odd. I am not envious of those bitterly cold temps but I do miss winter weather!