1) We've gotten a little bored of our usual weekend breakfasts, so this past weekend we switched to sandwiches.
2) One of my all-time favourite dishes is spaghetti and meat sauce/meatballs. This past week I made a large batch of sauce to use some for my lunches, and then froze some for another time.
3) I tried the udon soup at Edo Japan and thought it was really good, especially with a LOT of hot sauce in it.
4) We've been BBQing all week and enjoying the heat! Last night it was a white fish stuffed with crab and scallops (fell apart on the BBQ) and a rice/veggie pilaf.
5) Our appetizer was tuna sashimi.
6) A couple of days ago we had lamb sausage with beets and salad.
7) I loved looking at these pictures of what families around the world eat in a week.
8) Speaking of the world, this is pretty crazy to watch.
What are your Thursday things?