Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Lovin'

We got some heat this week, and I tried to soak it up.  We practiced our golf swings at the driving range ...


And I hit the pool with my very pregnant friend Alaina (who is in labour at this very moment!) ...


Friday I had lunch with my sister and nephew at Flip.  I had the spinach spaetzle. 


On Friday evening our pal Diana was in town, and a bunch of us met up with her for dinner at Grekos.  Christopher and I had the saganaki cheese to start.


I then had a Caesar salad and ribs with potatoes and veggies.


Group shot of the ladies!  I love these girls!

L to R: Suzanne, Melody, Patricia, Me, Diana
How was your weekend?
Have you been getting outside to enjoy the heat?

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Summer heat? What is that? All it seems to do is rain here in Charlotte... I did try to soak up as much sun as possible when i was back in MN in early August, though!

That is exciting that your friend is in labor!!

Anonymous said...

It was pretty chilly in Philadelphia over the weekend but is supposed to get warmer this week. The highlight of my weekend was seeing some friends I hadn't seen in awhile!