Friday, August 28, 2009

I want to crawl back in bed ...

I seriously have been having the best sleeps lately! I woke up to my alarm, but I was so comfortable and having such good dreams, I did not want to wake up. After snoozing for 1/2 hour I had to drag myself out of bed. I immediately threw all ingredients for a Green Monster into my blender:

Ta - da ... green monster perfection:

If you have not tried one yet, TRY ONE!! I promise you that the only thing you will taste is banana. Amazing really. While sipping my green monster I made up a piece of French toast (1 slice multi grain bread, 1 egg, little bit milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and syrup for dipping):

This breakfast should keep me full all morning. I don't have any lunch food in my house/ or leftovers so I might have to go out for lunch or pick something up this morning ...

I never know what to take for lunch ... what do you take?

No comments: