Sunday, March 8, 2015

Saskatoon Saturday

Yesterday we grabbed a quick breakfast before going to see my mom.


We had a late lunch at Las Palapas.  We started with coconut shrimp, and then I had quesadillas, and Christopher had tacos.


My portion was pretty big.  I ate most of two quesadilla pieces, and passed the rest of the plate across the table.

Later on in the evening we shared a charcuterie board at Aroma:


And then Christopher had a dessert - peanut butter pretzel cheesecake.


We'll grab breakfast this morning before going to get groceries for my mom and having another visit.  Then we'll be on the road home.

How are you spending your Sunday?

3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

That charcuterie plate looks so good! I love snacks/meals like that! Aroma looks like such an awesome restaurant!

My Sunday is a little bit on the busy side! I went grocery shopping and got chores done around the house this morning. I am heading to a friend's house shortly for a knitting date, have a video chat with a friend at 4 and then am going out to dinner in the evening with another friend. So lots of socializing but it will be good to connect with 3 different friends today!

Amber said...

Yum! As always all the food looks amazing!

I'm going to be in Saskatoon for a work conference in May -- any other restaurant recommendations for me??

Anonymous said...

I love coconut shrimp. Last Sunday, I watched my son play a couple of hockey games, retrieved my daughter from a sleepover, and went to hot yoga. It was a good, relaxing day. Have a great weekend this weekend! I am going to be camping out with my daughter's Brownie unit, which will be interesting (and hopefully fun, but I don't generally enjoy large groups of girls, so we'll see).