Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Li'l Oliver - Olive Snacks

I got a fun package in the mail the other day!


The people at Sardo offered to send me some free samples of their Li'l Oliver olive snacks. 


Since I absolutely love olives, I jumped at the chance to try these.  Also, it was perfect timing, as I was getting back into the routine of packing my lunch each day.

I like the little "Did you know ..." facts printed on the box tabs.


Li'l Oliver olive snacks are pitted, pre-packaged green or black olives, with no artificial colours or flavours, no added sugar, no gluten, trans fat, or cholesterol.  Each pack is only 20 calories, with less than three grams of fat, and one gram of carbohydrates.  They make a perfect addition to a healthy lunch for big kids and little kids alike (especially if your kid is like my adorable nephew - he has loved olives since he was a baby).


Did you know that olives are technically a fruit!?  Two of the Li'l Oliver packets equals about one serving of fruit.

 

What makes this snack even more fun, is that they come with stickers!


To learn more about Sardo products, or find out where to buy L'il Oliver olive snacks, check out Sardo's webpage, or visit them on Facebook.

I will definitely continue packing these in my lunch.  They go great with a bit of cheese too!

Do you like olives?  What is your favourite type of olive?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Fun! I love that they have them packaged like that! And the stickers are extra fun. ;) I LOVE olives. I'll pretty much eat any kind but my favorite are kalamata! Phil is a huge olive lover. I always put extra olives in when a recipe calls for them.