We both had the taco special with caesar salad, and were impressed. The ingredients tasted very fresh.
2) One of my favourite bloggers Ameena, commented on this post that my house looks so clean and organized. Well, that's mostly true. Mostly. She's never seen inside this cupboard:
But, I fixed it up a bit on Monday.
I have a few other little places (ex. spare room) that need some tidying too.
3) I am running out to the store to get some cheese for dinner tonight, but I also need to stop at the Hungarian club to see if they have any more of this hot paprika paste, which is soooooo good on breakfast potatoes. If you have a Hungarian store or club of some kind in your city, find this paste!
4) I made rhubarb strawberry pie on Tuesday.
I followed this recipe.
|(kale, banana, coconut water smoothie, fruit, toasted homemade bread)|
7) I was up around 7:30 yesterday morning and out the door just after 8:00 with Vicki. We went to the Mercury for breakfast.
We then wandered around the farmers' market, stopped in at the mall and grabbed an iced tea from David's Tea.
8) I hired some guys to come shingle my garage and carport (the house was done about 2 years ago). They came yesterday to take the old shingles off. I'm looking forward to having the new ones up!
What are your Thursday things?