I saw this on Lisa's blog, and I thought it would be fun:
Ten On Tuesday
1. Pretend it’s Monday morning–take us through a day in the life of you:
6:30 - Wake up, breakfast, read blogs
7:00 - Shower, waste time
7:30 - Get ready for work, waste time
8:00 - Think about leaving for work, waste time, leave for work
8:30 - 3:45 Work, Break, Work, Lunch, Work
3:45 - 4:00 Leave work
4:00 - 5:00 Pick up groceries, run errands, make supper
5:00 - 6:00 Supper, TV
6:00 - 9:00 Soon to be school or homework, Run or Walk or workout (sometimes ;-))
9:00 - 10:00 Read
10:00 - 11:00 Bed
2. What’s your favorite reality TV show? Big Brother
3. What motto do you live by? Don't take anything for granted. Ever.
4. If you knew could you try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt? I would open a small side business as a personal party planner.
5. What was your first job? Walmart Cashier.
6. What is your current job? Teacher
7. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name (and you cannot pick the one you already have)? Piper Annyx
8. What musical instruments can you play? None, but I want to learn to play piano.
9. Is it easier to forgive or forget? Both. I forgive very quickly, and don't waste energy holding on to negative emotions/ feelings. Forgetting is important. Move on.
10. What is one food you’d never want to taste again? Bone marrow. I tasted it. 3 bites. It is not disgusting, but it is definitely something I have no desire to try again.
The last day of August means ...
Time is going by too fast.
The natural lighting is getting worse for food pictures.
My breakfasts aren't their usual bright, summery selves. They are dim, and dull, and dreading the impending snowfall. Eeeeeeeeep.
(2 scrambled eggs and 1 slice toast)
Back to work means ...
Bagged lunches that are too ugly to post.
(I had lazy man lasagna, a cheese string and yogurt).
Quick comforting dinners.
(Organic cashew, carrot and ginger soup)
Tell me your answers to some (or all) of the above questions!!