Thursday, May 29, 2014

Recent Eats

We had some random food products to use up the other day, so we whipped up a Thai crab bowl.  We made rice with coconut milk, and then cooked up some veggies and crab, and added these to the bowl along with green onion, cilantro, and lime.


We ate pizza at Tumbler's yesterday before heading to see the final installment of the Before movie trilogy. 


For $20 even, we got a medium pizza, giant drink, and some cinnamon bites.  The sauce on the pizza was some of the best we've had.

The other day we had vegetarian burritos made with sweet potato, white beans, onion, garlic and spices.  We added cheese, and topped them with sour cream.  We made extras to have for lunches.


What are some of your recent meals?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those burritos look really yummy!! We had Houston Pizza last night...their Caesar salad is one my favs!!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum, everything sounds so good, especially that thai bowl. I would love that. I moved into my new place on Friday so made my first meal in weeks last night. I made lentil enchiladas which is Phil's favorite dish that I make and they turned out great.