Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekend & Fun News

We had a seafood dinner Friday evening.  First up - raw oysters, and tuna sashimi


We then threw lobster tails, scallops, and garlic bread on to the BBQ.  This meal was very protein heavy; but this evening we're eating nothing but veggies, fruit, and fresh juice.  It's all about balance.


On Saturday evening I got to meet Christopher's friend from way back, and his fiance.  They came over for a casual dinner and visit.  We'll be attending their wedding (Christopher is the best man) in Vegas next summer! 

On Sunday I met a visiting TV crew downtown for an interview, and a some other footage to use in an upcoming episode of a food TV show featuring Regina!  I'm spending the day with them again tomorrow, and will be one of the judges on Pizza Wars (airing in a couple months). 

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cool that you are going to be on a food tv show and that you get to be a judge of pizza wars! So cool!

My weekend was exhausting, productive, and awesome all at the same time. I unpacked, spent way more money at Target than I thought I would, made dinner for Phil, and had coffee with a friend.