Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Rest of the Weekend

After the ham dinner on Saturday, the rest of our weekend was just as great!  We saw Day Trip play a wicked show!  If you don't know this band, check 'em out.


We also went out with family/friends Mel & Steve for dinner to Thai Basil.  We shared some tofu to start:


Then we had the Singapore noodles and the salted crispy chicken (which is insanely good):


So far the week is off to a great start, and this evening I packed for Mexico!!  We're getting pretty excited!

How's your week going so far?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Last week was a total blur for me as I flew back for an interview on Monday and then was in a total fog for a couple of days after that as it was an exhausting interview process/late flight back kind of deal and then I ended the week on a high note which I'll be talking about some time this week!