Friday, May 3, 2013

Randomness


I tried the new I Love Sushi restaurant in town.  It is an all-you-can-eat restaurant in which you can order Japanese food off of the menu or eat at the Chinese buffet all for about $15.  For the price, I think it's a pretty good place, but it's definitely not the freshest sushi around, and the food at the buffet could have been warmer.  The selection was great though - I was impressed.

 
 

On another note ... earlier this week I woke up to this:

 

Awesome.

Luckily it's mostly gone now.  It better stay gone!

Last night Christopher made ginger noodles, which we enjoyed with trout and roasted potatoes.  Mmmm!  I love these ginger noodles! 

 

Now on the mind ... what to cook for Cinco de Mayo on Sunday!

Do you plan on eating Mexican food on Sunday?  
What are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I went to an all you can eat sushi place in Chicago on a business trip last fall. It was pretty good and definitely worth the price! Especially since I can eat A LOT of sushi when I am really hungry! ;)

I will not be eating mexican food this weekend as I had enchiladas last weekend and have been eating leftovers all week... so I guess I had an early celebration of it! Instead I am going to make a baked ziti dish that I saw on someone's blog that looked good!

Happy weekend! Hope you are done with snow for good - Minnesota got 15" on Thursday and then it snowed more yesterday! What gives!

Kacy said...

Sushi buffet would be dangerous for me! I wouldn't be able to stop!
Today we're heading to a wine festival on the water. Can't wait!
I'm cooking up chicken verde to make tacos and taco salads tomorrow, along with cabbage slaw, jalapeno skillet cornbread and freshly shaken margaritas. All that for just two people :)
Hope you have a fun weekend!