Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A Little Quiz, and Eating Things Up

We have a little getaway coming up, so we didn't buy much for groceries this week, and have been eating odds and ends that are in the fridge.

We made pita pizzas on Monday evening; I always forget how much I like these until we have them again.


We have to load 'em with olives, and something spicy, or they just don't make the cut ...


A generous sprinkle of cilantro on top for the win!


We cut up this pineapple and have been having it for dessert this week:


Last night we had bee bim bop, which uses up a lot of veggies.  After dinner we went out to see Money Monster in the theatre.  We both really enjoyed it.  I love movie nights!

Tonight we made BLT sandwiches, and salad for dinner:


A blogger friend, Lisa, posted a little quiz on her blog, and I'll share my answers to the questions here:

1)  How old were you when you flew for the first time?  I was in grade six, so around 11 years old.  I flew to Vancouver.  I didn't fly again until I was in my 20s.

2)  What is your favourite colour?  Black.

3)  What is your go-to book recommendation?  The Know it All, by A. J. Jacobs.

4)  What store do you buy most of your clothes from?  I mostly buy clothes when I am out of town, so it's different stores all the time.

5)  Do you prefer that the toilet paper roll be "under" or "over"?  It must be over.

6)  What are three words that describe you?  Happy, motivated, efficient.

7)  Are there any movies that you can watch over and over again without getting tired of them?  Home Alone and Home Alone 2.

8)  What is one thing you are looking forward to doing in 2016?  Celebrating.

9)  Are you a morning person or a night owl?  I used to be a night owl, but I've definitely become a morning person as I've gotten older.

10)  Where do you plan to go for your next vacation?  We have some little getaways coming up, but our next bigger vacation is to Halifax.

11)  Do you prefer the mountains or the ocean?  Ocean.

Now it's your turn!  
Answer any or all of the questions above in the comment section (or on your own blog).

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

The roll has to be over for me as well! Phil is indifferent - I'm glad he's not an 'under' person. ;)

Those pita pizzas looks so good and easy to make! Phil would be all about those, especially given the plethora of olives!

Enjoy your upcoming getaway! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

Halifax is a huge bucket list destination for me...can't wait to see your posts when you get to vacay there!