2) We made a beer butt chicken the other day. We cooked it for hours on the BBQ on low, with indirect heat. The skin was super crispy, and the chicken breasts were incredibly moist.
3) We used the leftover chicken in a curry.
4) I got to spend the afternoon with this lemon-eating cutie recently:
I know he's my nephew because he loves kimchi. Not because he's my sister's kid or anything.
5) We went for lunch to Henry's before heading around the lake. I had the 1/2 club sandwich and soup combo. Giovanni only wanted to try my soup if it was spicy. He's not your average kid.
6) We took a trip out to Indian Head again this past weekend, so Christopher could help with moving the washer, dryer, stove, etc., into the basement. He didn't really need a hard hat, but ...
I think he liked wearing it.
7) There are so many movies in the theatre that we want to see. Looks like we're going to have a busy movie-going couple of weeks. Have you seen anything good lately?
8) Watermelon - it's what's for breakfast.
9) Dinner last night was grilled salmon with salad.
10) I just read that there is a 24 hr poutine place in Montreal.
Well, we're in trouble.